|Lenght mm/inch: 90,5 mm / 3,6´´|
|Height mm/inch: 39,5 mm / 1,6´´|
|Weight gr/lbs: 28 g / 0,9 oz|
|Stripping dimensions mm: Up to 1,0 mm thick insulation|
|Cables: Multi core cable, Modplug cable. Fiber optic cable etc.|
|Description: Adjustable stripping tool|
|Strip range: 2,5 - 11 mm Ø / 0,1 - 0,43”||
Oden is a precision stripping tool for removing the sheath from signal, telephone, audiovisual, instrumentation and data transmission copper and fiber optic cables. The tool features a 10 position indexed blade height adjustment wheel ensuring accurate and repeatable stripping results. A further “x” position on the wheel allows the tool to be closed together to eject a worn blade cassette for quick and safe replacement. The unique design requires simply gripping the tool together to allow easy cable entry.
- Precise: Fine adjustability and repeatability assured by 10-position adjustment wheel.
- Easy to use: Simply squeezing Oden together opens the stripping cavity - insert cable, rotate once, remove from cable and pull off the scrap insulation sheath.
- Safe: Smooth, rounded, pocketable and lightweight design. No open blade. Replacement blades encased within a plastic cassette.
- Flexible: Strips the sheath from most multi-core and fiber optic cables up to 11mm/0.43 inch in diameter.
- Tough: Manufactured from a new impact resistant nylon Oden has been tested to over 50,000 cycles.
- Economic: Replacement blade cassettes available.