|Lenght mm/inch: 90 mm/3,54|
|Height mm/inch: 38 mm/1,50|
|Weight gr/lbs: 40 gr/0,08lb|
|Stripping dimensions mm: 6,0/6,0 mm|
|Cables: RG 58/59/62/174/180/188/ 195/316/6/ Belden 8283|
|Description: 3 step strip tool. Cassette included|
|Strip range: 2,5-7,6 mm / .098-.299”||
The CX305 is the most accurate and versatile coaxial hand-stripping tool, designed to provide 3strip steps on chosen cable. Example of cables that could be stripped is RG 58/59/62/174/180/188/ 195/316/6/ Belden 8283. Enclosed V-blocks make Corex usefull for cables in range of 2,5-7,6 mm.
- Universal tool body will take all cassettes.
- Simplified tool design for easy change of V-blocks.
- All strip dimensions in accordance with industry standards.
- Always delivered as a complete kit
- Cassettes with high quality steel with razor sharp edges for long and effective use.