|Lenght : 212 mm/8,35”|
|Height : 72 mm/2,83”|
|Weight gr/lbs: 470 gr/1,04 lbs|
|Description: Transparent / green / red|
|Wire size awg: 26-16 AWG|
|Wire size mm˛: 0,14-1,0 mm˛ / 26-16 AWG||
The tool is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on green, red insulated terminals on wires ranging from 0,14-1,0 mm˛.
- The dies mark to terminal so that they can be inspected for correct use of the tool.
- Ergonomic handles allowing two handed operation for powerful, low effort crimping.
- Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release.
- Durable - minimum of 50,000 cycles.
- Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance.