|Lenght : 197 mm/7,75”|
|Height : 59 mm/2,32”|
|Weight gr/lbs: 370 gr/0,82 lbs|
|Description: Insulated and Uninsulated|
|Wire size awg: 22-10 AWG|
|Wire size mm˛: 0,5-6,0 mm˛ / 22-10 AWG||
PZD-3 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on endsplices/ferrules on wires ranging from 0,5-6,0 mm˛.
- Self adjusting tool with single die to crimp all terminals within its range.
- Front entry for easy access within confined spaces.
- Compact, pocketable design.
- Bi-moulded comfort handles for improved handgrip.
- Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release.
- Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance.