|Lenght : 255 mm/10,04”|
|Height : 72 mm/2,83”|
|Weight gr/lbs: 560 gr/1,23 lbs|
|Description: Insulated and Uninsulated|
|Wire size awg: 6-4 AWG|
|Wire size mm˛: 10,0-25,0 mm˛ / 6-4 AWG||
KEB-1025 is a precision, ratchet crimp tool designed to provide consistent and reliable crimp connections on endsplices/ferrules terminals on wires ranging from 10,0-25,0 mm˛.
- Professional crimptool for optimized crimp perfomance.
- Ergonomic handles for low effort crimping.
- Ratchet action to ensure full crimp cycle with safety release.
- Durable - minimum of 50,000 cycles.
- Tool is factory set with a precise eccentric cam adjustment function to guarantee performance.